You’ve probably heard the term “rushing” in the world of Greek Life. But what does that actually mean? The term refers to the recruitment process and, according to members of UVM’s FSL team, is a carefully structured journey. For context, the Panhellenic Council at UVM serves as the umbrella organization for the six sororities at UVM, which exists to promote superior scholarship, service,...
To our Burlington friends and community,
In the spirit of a new academic year and connecting with our neighbors, I want to inform you of important dates and some University activities occurring during opening weekend for our students:
In partnership with the Vermont Public Interest Research Group (VPIRG)—the largest environmental advocacy organization in Vermont with a UVM student chapter on campus—the learning community has led hands-on engagement opportunities throughout the year.
- CHWB Hosts Week of Body Positivity and Eating Disorder Prevention Programming
- Mental Health Awareness Month: An Interview with Wes Woodson
- UVM’s Inaugural “SEXPO”—Inside the Center for Health and Wellbeing’s First Sexual Health Fair
- UVM’s Wellness Environment Hosts 8th Annual 5K Race
- CHWB’s Tom Fontana Publishes Article on Effective Cannabis “T-Break” Guide in Journal of American College Health
- Evolving Resources to Prevent and Respond to Sexual Violence
- Hannaford January 2023 Partnership Raises Funds for Rally Cat's Cupboard
- Students Pack the Davis Center for Late Night Breakfast
- Hurricane Ian
- UVM Hosts 2022 Spring Move Out Project
- 1 of 2
- next ›