Lead with Intention: Alumna Nathaly Agosto Filión Inspires at Rubenstein School Graduation Celebration
On May 21, 2023, more than 150 Rubenstein School students received their Bachelor of Science degrees. Joined by their families and friends, the graduates gathered to celebrate their accomplishments and hear inspirational words from their faculty, Dean, and guest speaker. It was a culminating moment that marked four years of experiential learning, rigorous study and research, and community-...
The UVM Board of Trustees heard a broad-ranging presentation on May 19 showcasing the University’s teaching, learning and research accomplishments in sustainability and environmental education from key faculty and staff members and students.
Casey Cullen-Woods ’11 grew her passion for sustainability as a student at the University of Vermont (UVM). She earned a B.S.
- Mapping Moose Movement Helps Wildlife Managers Pinpoint Habitat Hotspots
- Wildlife Biology Alumna Joanna Hatt Discovers Rewarding Career in Fisheries
- Ralph Tursini Mentors Students, Manages UVM Forests for 15 Years
- Alumna Amie Schiller’s Experiential Learning Opportunities Lead to Land Trust Position
- Alumna Gail Kimbell Joins Rubenstein School Board of Advisors
- New Gift from Rubenstein Family Will Support Research Vessels and Honor Legacy of Ian deGroot '79
- Shaking Up the State House
- Remembering Mark Biedron (1952-2020), Chair of the Rubenstein School Board
- Will Red Oak Dominate Vermont Forests in a Warmer Future?
- Haley Sommer Helps Lead Kesha Ram’s Winning Primary Campaign for Vermont Senate
- 1 of 12
- next ›