Participants take 9-18 credits of courses at the University of Vermont, to earn a Certificate of Professional Studies.
Think College VT incorporates student-centered planning, academic advising, and peer mentors for an inclusive, supportive college experience for students with disabilities. Students attend UVM with peer mentors, personalized learning opportunities, and a robust social and emotional network.
More Think College VT News
- Think College Helps Pilot National Social Media Toolkit
- Former Think College student recognized as one of Vermont's 40 Under 40
- Think College Alum Profile: Nicole Villemaire
- New program helps students with intellectual disabilities "Think College"
- CDCI begins Think College initiative