UVM Career Center's News & Events page collects and presents just a few of the many career stories impacting students in their paths to success. Do you have a career story you'd like to share with us? Let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
The Grossman School of Business prepares students for both their lifelong careers as well as internships and other job opportunities while they’re enrolled. This past summer was no different. The Central Vermont Summer Internship Project Pilot, a new partnership between the University of Vermont (UVM) Office of...
A cohort of 11 UVM interns in the first ever Central Vermont Statewide Internship Program wound up their work during the first week of August. They all contributed their talents to small, thinly staffed central Vermont businesses and non-profits that are often strapped for the time and resources to tackle projects like business planning, social media strategy and community outreach.
Summer is a time for deep dives – and not just the ones at pools or swimming holes. Students from across the University of Vermont, both undergraduates and graduate students, use the summer months to delve into internships and research fellowships that take their studies to a whole new level, and give valuable real-world experience that can help focus future careers.
- Celebrating the CESS Class of 2023
- Mental Health Awareness Month: An Interview with Wes Woodson
- Public Communication Majors Thriving in Public Service and Business
- Empowering Ideas
- An Extraordinary Force of Goodness
- Exploring Their Worlds
- State of Vermont Collaborates with UVM, VSAC on Loan Repayment Program
- Teachers Inspire
- Central Vermont Economic Development Corporation Partners with OoE on a Summer Internship Pilot Program
- Think Outside the Major
- 1 of 3
- next ›