The nominee must:
- Identify as a student of color
- be a CALS undergraduate student
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- must be currently enrolled at least part-time at UVM
- demonstrate leadership and engagement through research, internship, study abroad, student clubs, and college and community engagement.
- have provided distinguished service within the UVM and local community.
- exhibit high standards in character and serves as a mentor for other CALS students.
To nominate a student for the CALS Outstanding Leadership and Engagement Award for Undergraduate Students of Color, please complete the nomination form. In addition to the nomination form, provide the nominee's resume.
Nominations Due: March 29th, 2024
The student chosen will be presented with the award at the MOSAIC Banquet Spring 2024.
Questions about this award should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (802) 656-2980.